We hope you and your family are staying healthy during these stressful and uncertain times. Spectrum Healthcare Partners will continue to ensure those who need care can safely obtain it and will work with patients to adjust care plans as needed. We will keep this page updated with clinic hours, safety updates, and other important information.
For everyone’s safety, we are limiting the number of people who enter the building. At this time, only patients with scheduled appointments will be allowed in our offices unless alternate arrangements are made in advance.
We ask that anyone entering our buildings wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth, even if you’ve been fully vaccinated. We have a supply of masks that we can provide, but patients are also able to bring their own. Unmasked individuals are not presently permitted access to our facilities.
What We’re Doing to Keep Patients & Staff Safe
- Pre-operative COVID testing will be performed for symptomatic surgical patients.
- In patient care settings, all staff wear masks and protective equipment as appropriate.
- Exam rooms, furniture, and commonly used items are frequently sanitized.
What You Can Do in the Meantime
- Check in with your provider to reschedule your appointment if you aren’t feeling well.
- Talk to your provider about whether a telemedicine visit might be right for you.
- Remember that our OrthoAccess clinics are open for orthopaedic injuries such as strains, sprains, and fractures.
- Continue to practice social distancing and frequent hand washing.
We ask that prior to a scheduled visit, you review the symptom checklist below:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste of smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
To reschedule your appointment, please call us at 207.828.2100 and select option 3 to be connected with our appointment center team.
We recognize that every patient’s circumstance is unique. If you have questions please contact our office. Please also note the following information:
- Please call us to learn more and re-schedule your appointment if appropriate:
- Our orthopaedic division is providing web-based and/or telephonic appointments for patients when appropriate. Please call your doctor’s office to inquire. Contact information can be found here.
- Our vascular & interventional physicians are offering telemedicine visits. To inquire, please call 207.956.6650 or visit our location page here.
- Our radiation oncology division is conducting telemedicine visits for select follow-up appointments. Your physician will contact you directly if applicable.
To learn more about telemedicine appointments, you can watch a quick video here or visit our telemedicine page by clicking here.
For more information, visit trusted resources at the links below:
- Maine Vaccination Sites
- 211 Maine: Get answers at any time by dialing 211 (or 1-866-811-5695), texting your ZIP code to 898-211, or emailing email@example.com
- Maine CDC Coronavirus Website: Sign up for email updates and get the latest status in Maine at www.maine.gov/dhhs/coronavirus
- How to Get Tested for COVID-19 in Maine: Visit https://get-tested-covid19.org/.
- U.S. CDC Coronavirus Website: Get nationwide and global updates at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
- U.S. FDA Website: Get nationwide updates from the Food & Drug Administration at www.fda.gov